Rich men and women are made by words.

I cannot give you the formular for success, but I can give you the formular for failure. Which is; try to please everybody.

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

THE WORD OF GOD

If you do not know the word of God enough, you cannot please Him. That is to say, if you do not know God well, there is absolutely no way you can please Him. The word of God is God (John 1:1. In the beginning was the word, and the word was with God, and the word was God) that is why He only works with His word (John 1:3. All things were made by Him (His word); and without Him (His word) was not anything made that was made).

The Bible says without Faith, it is impossible to please God (Hebrews 11:6). How does one get faith then?

Faith comes by hearing and by hearing the word of God (Romans 10:17), which means if you hear and meditate more on the word, you will begin to understand His precepts which increase your faith in Him.

God loved David so much because David took time to understand God's precepts (Psalm 119:15. I will meditate in thy precepts; 119:87. They had almost consumed me upon earth; but I forsook not thy precepts; 119:104. Through thy precepts, I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way; 119:93. I will never forget thy precepts: for with them thou hast quickened me), and how the kingdom of God operates.

God deals with each of us according to the faith we have in Him. If you have strong faith, He does mighty things. On the other hand, if your faith in Him is weak, He does little things for you

No comments:

Post a Comment